We’re on a mission to help the world work Anywhere. Whether working from home, an office, or Anywhere, we offer products and services designed to help people work and learn together, whether they’re across a table or across the world. Work is what we do, not where we do it. We are looking for a Client Experience Associate to join our team! Please see below for more information:
- Please watch: A Day in the Life of a Client Experience Associate
- You will be taking customer calls, capturing incoming leads, taking orders, and scheduling appointments, while working from the comfort of your own home.
- In this role, you will be taking inbound calls and forwarding messages to our clients in a fast-paced environment.
- You will work from your computer for the duration of your shift and regularly work 40 hours per week with a minimum of 8 hours on Saturdays and Mondays.
- An excellent communicator, verbally and written.
- Growth mindset, and is excited to learn new things.
- Passionate about customer service.
- People-focused, friendly and knows how to listen.
- Dependable and shows up when expected.
- Above-average computer skills, including typing.
- The ability to stay calm and efficient under pressure.
- Willingness to complete an introductory learning and development phase at satisfactory levels.