We’re on a mission to help the world work Anywhere. Whether working from home, an office, or Anywhere, we offer products and services designed to help people work and learn together, whether they’re across a table or across the world. Work is what we do, not where we do it. We are looking for a Medical Associate to join our team! Please see below for more information:
As a successful Medical Associate, you’ll be
- Helping medical professionals work Anywhere.
- Lowering your carbon footprint by commuting less.
- Modeling a healthy work-life balance.
- Enriching your community through paid volunteering time.
- Delivering happiness to inbound callers from all over the globe.
- Primarily taking calls from the medical industry, however, you will occasionally still receive calls from other accounts that are non-medical as well to support with overflow.
- Taking messages, transferring calls, and recording caller information.
- Capturing incoming leads and scheduling appointments.
- Helping medical professionals across the country take care of their patients, giving them the freedom to practice and work Anywhere, while providing premium patient care.
- A genuine, empathetic listener.
- Knowledgeable about basic medical terminology, and have either formal education or experience in the medical field.
- Experienced in taking calls related to sensitive medical conditions.
- Knowledgeable of basic HIPAA requirements (in-depth training will be provided)
- Able to consistently deliver an excellent customer experience.
- An excellent communicator, verbally and in writing.
- Able to think quickly on your feet.
- Enthusiastic about learning.
- Able to work from your computer for the duration of your shift and regularly work 40 hours per week with a minimum of 8 hours on Saturdays and Mondays.
- Previous experience working in a medical field for at least one year is preferred.