Compensation & Benefits
- Starting at $15.00/hour.
- Benefits are available after 60 days of employment.
- Cable/Fios or other high-speed Internet connection. DSL is allowed as long as it’s not DSL Satellite (No Wireless, Satellite or Air Card, LTE/4G, MIFI, VPN connections, or WiFi Range Extenders).
- Shared or group internet connections are not accepted.
- Not all internet providers are compatible (ISP with known issues: ATMC in North Carolina, Pinnacle Network Solutions, Windstream & any Cellular networks).
- Internet Download speed of at least 10 Mbps / Upload speed of at least 4 Mbps.
- Ability to hardwire your computer to your internet connection. Hard wired internet is essentially the opposite of wireless internet. Instead of utilizing the WiFi capabilities of a router to wirelessly transmit data between an access point and your device, you use ethernet cables to supply the internet connection.
- Capable of supporting at least 1280×800 resolution.
- The processor needs to be 2.0 GHz or higher, cannot be a C+G type processor, Celeron processor, nor Chromebook (Compatibility will be determined once screenshots are received as not all systems meeting these specs are accepted).
- 64-bit Operating System.
- Windows 10 or 11 (most MAC models that are 2017 or newer are compatible but need to be running Big Sur or Monterey).
- 8GB or more of System Memory (RAM).
- Not all antiviruses are compatible with our systems and could require removal if problems arise.
- The computer must finish the boot-up process in less than 3 minutes.
- A webcam for training and meetings.
- A headset or earbuds for the first few days of training.
- Enough USB ports to support the use of a wired headset, mouse, keyboard, and external webcam if you do not have an internal webcam.
- Please note that having a working personal phone is a requirement for the duration of your employment. This personal phone will be used for 2-factor authentication in order to meet a company-wide security requirement and will not be used for your normal work tasks.
We offer a diverse set of products and services to a variety of businesses, from live answering services to scheduling and payment platforms to shared working spaces. We empower people to communicate, collaborate and produce. We’re committed to building a more inclusive future of work, where people can contribute from Anywhere.
What Does “Anywhere” Means to Us?
Other terms out in the world are “remote” “distributed” “telecommuting” – for us, these words do not speak to the experience we hope you will have working with us Anywhere.
Isolation and a lack of social interaction are common concerns when people think about Remote working. The word “Remote” itself can conjure up ideas of loneliness and being disconnected from your colleagues. That’s why we like the more empowering language of “working Anywhere”, with Anywhere representing an unconstrained, plugged-in destination.
AnywhereWorks is committed to providing equal opportunity employment; creating, managing, and valuing diversity in our workforce; providing a safe work environment; and fostering a culture of belonging where all employees are included, treated with dignity and respect, promoted on their merits, and placed in positions to contribute to our future success.